Tips for Picking a Contractor
- Make sure to get all estimates in writing. This will allow you to compare estimates when choosing the right contractor for your masonry project.
- A guarantee is only as good as the company that issues it.
- It is a good idea to check with the consumer affairs. You can find out about any complaints on the contractor.
- Have the contractor show you their license and insurance.
- Ask to come down to their office and/or design center.
To schedule an appointment or for more information you can contact us through our website by clicking here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 516-557-2047.